Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Studying For My Last Exam

Today I am studying today for my last exam ever!! Well of my bachelor's degree at least, I'm sure I'll go back to school for something someday. I don't know how much studying I'm going to get done during the day with the kids running around but I'm going to have to cram tonight and hopefully get a few hours of sleep before the exam.

I've been done all my classes for over a week so I've been relaxing and now have to force myself back into student mode. I can't wait for this to be done and then I can concentrate on the rest of my life. I'm excited for what the future holds.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck! I just graduated not to long ago and it's amazing when you can say you're finally done. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I didn't realize you just completed school. What an accomplishment and sense of relief! Now you have a breather!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.