Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hoover SpinScrub Floormate Contest

While I'm not a huge fan of cleaning, I do appreciate anything that can help me get the house clean faster. One task that takes so long that I avoid doing until it desperately needs to get done is mopping. Which means taking the time to sweep, mop and then wait for it to dry, all while keeping the girls occupied and off the floor. Luckily there is an easier and faster solution.

One of the blogs I like to read, Life Starring Ellie and Eve, is giving away a Hoover SpinScrub Floormate! This handy gadget vacuums, mops and dries! There's no need for a mop and bucket and there is no switching between tools. With the drying option we can get back on the floor even faster. Which means the girls can start dirtying up the floor again even sooner.



Click here to enter the Hoover SpinScrub Floormate Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.