Today's Small Talk Six is about 6 ways you are proud of your children. To see the other bloggers particapating you can head over to Mom Dot
- Princess if finally pretty much potty trained. It was weird but one day she just started telling us she had to pee. (Thanks for all the advice)
- Both my kids were great babies. They rarely cried and slept through the night by about 2 months with no sleep training. (I was scared that since our first was such a good baby, we'd have a colicky second baby and I wouldn't know how to handle it)
- Both my kids started walking at 11 months. It isn't super early but my kids crawl later than average (7 or 8 months) and don't talk forever so it's nice to have at least one thing that they do early. It's so cute to Sweet Pea toddle around.
- Princess is a natural dancer. She loves dancing to music and always makes everyone smile at church.
- Princess has a great memory. She always remembers where at least one of her sister's soothers is. She helps take care of her sister a lot.
- And of course I'm just proud that they are my little girls. The most precious, beautiful, funny little girls in the world (according to their unbiased mom).
Now if only they could learn to eat yoghurt without making a huge mess. Half-way through writing this post I turned around to find my oldest daughter had dumped yoghurt on our fabric chairs, on purpose.